Hard Korr’s 15A 5-stage PWM smart solar regulator is tough as nails and designed to work perfectly with our range of 12v solar panels.
This smart regulator will optimally charge a range of battery types, including AGM, Gel, Calcium, Wet and all lithium variants (LiFePO4, Li-ion, Li4Ti5O12). It contains a host of smart electronics including reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, reverse current protection, overcharge protection and more.
Its large, backlit LCD screen provides useful information relating to power input and battery charge level, and inbuilt LEDs provide a quick-reference indicator of battery charge status.
- Now fully compatible with all types of Lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-ion, Li4Ti5O12)
- Also charges AGM, Gel, Calcium and Wet Cell batteries
- 5-stage charge program is capable of charging batteries from under 5V
- Smart electronics including:
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse current protection
- Overcharge protection
- Transient overvoltage protection
- Over temperature protection
- 100% solid state unit (no fuses, fans etc)
- IP65 waterproof rating
- Comprehensive 2-year NZ warranty
Large Backlit LCD Screen
See the current voltage level of your battery to assist in understanding its health and charge level
See in real-time the number of amps being fed into your battery from the solar panel
See the total number of amps that have been fed into the battery over the course of the day
Choose from 7 different programs for optimum performance, charge level and battery longevity.
The Hard Korr® Guarantee
All Hard Korr® products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are confident that they are the most durable in the market and will give you many years of reliable service. We stand behind this product with a comprehensive 2-year NZ warranty, plus a 30-day money back guarantee.
|Suitable battery types||LiFePO4, Li-ion, Li4Ti5O12, AGM, Gel, Calcium, Wet Cell|
|LCD screen display modes||Volts, amps, amp hours, battery type|
|Operating temp||-40°C to 60°C|
|Storage temp||-40°C to 85°C|